Saturday, November 13, 2010

Back jogging

Fingers crossed for a return to semi-fitness. Today was forecast  to be about 21 degrees but it dawned overcast and the cloud doesn't seem to be wanting to burn off any time soon.  I have got to mow the lawns and clean out the garage while everyone is away at Saturday Morning Music. I have a nice bottle of Irish stout as a present to myself after I finish so it is shaping up to be a pretty pleasant afternoon. Josie and I might go on a walk to Port Chalmers tomorrow while Mari is at her meditation class. Victoria will probably stay with Mari since the walk could be quite epic.  If we go I'll take the camera for a few shots of the new stadium which is being built over by the port. It seems to be on target for completion before the World Cup next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment