Friday, January 14, 2011

Modern Warfare 2

For anyone who reads this blog who is familiar with MW2 here are some of my thoughts....

I am on level 64 of MW2 and I can't unlock any of the prestige badges.  I can't figure out what I am doing wrong but I have unlocked a big pile of the achievements.

I hope to get at least half the prestiges accomplished before I move on to Black Ops after my birthday. Before that my aim is to unlock double barrel shotgun akimbo and become a hater "tuber". Usually I have an ACR with perks of Scavenger-Commando-Lightweight Pro.  I  think I will change to Bling Pro (with grenade launcher) Lightweight and that one less killstreak perk. Usually I sit an the middle of the scoreboard because I am a camper who uses claymores. If I have a grenade launcher at least I will be motivated to move around the map a little more. If I get really good ....a Barret with a Thumper???

1 comment:

  1. Was this post in English? It felt a bit like sitting in on a heated debate about cricket.

    Been enjoying your posts, by the way. And don't think I didn't notice the sly changeover in your banner image! Reverting to the early 2000s, are we?

    Hope 2011's been good to you and the fam thus far.


    Kevin

    ReplyDelete