Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Off

Well I took the day off today to recover from the op. Actually it was a bit of an anti-climax (to excuse the weak pun). Not nearly as bad as I had imagined it would be. I actually even watched the operation. In the morning I painted the base grass on my British light cav, retouched a lighter green on my 95th Rifles and finished reading The Man Who Broke Napoleon's Codes. It was a good yarn. On Monday I have a new class starting so I will have to do prep for that. I am also doing script marking for IELTS on Saturday before we head up to my mum's house for Queen's Birthday.



The girls have their exams on Tuesday and Mari starts temping at the Dunedin Public hospital for a month on Wed so the next month promises to be quite busy.

1 comment:

  1. So it was no joke, the vasectomy thing.

    "O Come, All Ye Faithful..."

    ReplyDelete