Thursday, December 20, 2012

One Day Till The Holidays Start!!

I am back after a few days of no blogging. I promise that 2013 will be a better year for blogging.I promise that 2013 will be a better year for blogging.I promise that 2013 will be a better year for blogging.I promise that 2013 will be a better year for blogging.

This year Santa is bringing me... Hat Napoleonic Command X2, Wurtemburg Cav X1, Brunswick CavX1, Waterloo British Artillery X2 (Imex - a brand which I am not particularly familiar with), British Command Peninsular War X 2.

Not such a great year for buying new figures after this year's British Peninsular extravaganza but not too shabby either. Again this year I am sourcing from Australia since most shops in the South Island don't stock Hat products.  Photos pending....

No comments:

Post a Comment