Sunday, October 19, 2014

Well... the hiatus was trunkated











My paint tins just seemed a little too lonely in their trunk so I found myself painting a couple of battalions of Irish in Spanish service. I reckon they look pretty cool and they certainly add to the colour of the whole army. I think I will stop at 18 battalions so all I need now is about 8 cav units and some arty and the army will be complete. (For the early period anyway!) Unfortunately, Hat hasn't made any of those sets. It looks like Hat will not have any new Napoleonic set out this year so I am at a loss as to what Santa is going to get me for Christmas. Perhaps these???






????

3 comments:

  1. Hey, English teacher! Is that some sort of Maori spelling of "truncate"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I think I missed a "trunk" pun in your post, so I hereby retract my gibe.

    ReplyDelete